Craps betting strategy: short descriptions of types
In order to adhere to the basic craps strategy and win with its help, you first need to fully understand the craps betting strategies and the types of bets that the game offers.
What are the ways to win in online craps?
When playing craps, you should always adhere to the following rules:
- take into account the duration of the game: the amount of the total profit / loss in each gambling game always depends on how much time you spend in the game;
- adhere to one style of play: choose a craps betting strategy for yourself and adhere to it consistently;
- play for promotion: one of the basic principles of an effective craps strategy.
You need to study some types of the best bets in craps strategy:
- Come – a bet that is placed at any stage when there is a Point number;
- Don’t Come – the opposite Come bet. Payouts – 1: 1;
- Pass Line Odds – an additional bet that is made to increase the previously made Pass Line when the Point number appears;
- Come Odds – an additional bet that is made to increase the previously made Come, when the Point number appeared;
- Don’t Come Odds is the opposite of Come Odds. It wins in the same cases as the Don’t Come bet. Payouts: 4, 10 – 2: 1; 5, 9 – 2: 3; 6, 8 – 5: 6.
Choose the best bets to get winnings.
Craps betting strategy – the main factor of the constant wins gaining
The only possible and effective strategy is a thoughtful choice of bets that the player makes. So there are several best craps betting strategies:
- Craps come bet strategy. This bet is placed at any stage when there is a point molly number. A player wins if the sum of the points is 7 or 11 and loses if the sum is 2, 3 or 12. In any other case, he wins when the player wins and loses if the number 7 is dropped. This bet cannot be canceled. Payout – 1: 1.
- Craps lay bet strategy. If you are really interested in minimizing the notorious casino advantage, place Lay odds on Don’t Pass lines. Besides the fact that the bet on the Don’t Pass line is paid according to real probability, the laying odds bet on this line has a zero percent advantage of the casino.
- Advanced craps betting strategy. It implies that you make a three-way bet in the amount of, for example, $ 3 along with the Pass Line bet. This bet will be made for the numbers 12, 3 and 2. As a result, the payout for 12 and 2 will be 30: 1, and for 3 – 15: 1. This means that when you roll the dice, 12 and 2 will be dropped, your winnings will be $ 30, and if you get 3 – 15 dollars.
As a game of sheer luck, it is difficult to influence the game in a craps game, but despite this there are some useful techniques and skills. Success in the game of craps involves the use of many strategies to reduce the benefits of the casino, while maintaining the pleasure of the game.